Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10-15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of cayenne powder
- ½ teaspoon of dried thyme leaves
- 1 pound ground beef
- One small onion, minced
- ½ cup of green onion, diced
- Spice mix
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, add the spices and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, minced onion, diced green onion and the spice mix.
- With your hands, mix until well combined and shape into small round balls.
- Flatten the balls to ½” thick and set aside.
- Place a large skillet on medium high and warm.
- Place the four patties in the skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until well browned. Flip and repeat.
- Remove from the pan and put the burger on a lettuce leaf, and another leaf on top. Garnish as desired.
Featured Image Source: pinimg.com