Save yourself some time in the mornings by making these 100% paleo bars which you can store for up to two weeks in your refrigerator. Not only are these paleo bars nutrient-packed to keep you full until lunch time, but they are delicious and relatively easy to make! Not to mention that these bars are also perfect to share, and the whole family will love them. In fact, bring a couple squares with you to go if you’d rather have them as a power snack than breakfast!
Of course, note that you can adjust the nuts, seed, and dry fruit proportions to your preference.
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter or virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground golden flax seeds
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Line and grease a 9×13″ baking pan with coconut oil or parchment paper.
- First combine honey, molasses, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and sea salt in a medium saucepan. Then heat over medium until ingredients melt into a smooth mixture. Then remove from heat and set aside.
- Then put the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Split that in ½. Half goes in a food processor.
- Pulse the mix until finely ground and sticky.
- After that, combine the mixture from the food processor and mix with a rubber spatula in a large bowl. Lastly, stir in the reserved honey mixture.
- Press the mix into the lined baking pan and press into an even layer with the rubber spatula.
- Then bake for 20-25 minutes — or until the nuts and seeds are golden brown.
- Finally, cool to room temperature, then put in the refrigerator for 1 hour before removing from the pan to slice into the shape of your choice.